Paneer doda, Indian rennet
Habitat: Paneer Doda (Withania coagulans), commonly called Indian rennet is an important herb in Ayurveda. This incredible Ayurvedic herb can be found in India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Afghanistan.
This ayurvedic herb is used extensively in the Ayurvedic system for the treatment of diabetes. It is considered as one of the best herbs for treating diabetes.
Flowers, Fruits, Seeds, Leaves, Stem, Root, Bark
- Paneer Doda for diabetes: Paneer Doda is considered as a miracle herb for Ayurveda. It not only regulates the insulin levels but also has the ability to heal the beta cells of the pancreas for better utilization of insulin. Regular use of this plant is very effective in managing type 2 diabetes.
- Paneer Doda for Asthma: Paneer Doda is effective for respiratory disorders. Regular consumption of Paneer Doda improves the symptoms of asthma and prevents sudden onset of asthma attacks.
- Paneer Doda for blood purification: Paneer Doda is a natural blood purifier. It balances Vata in the body. The antioxidants present in the herb purifies the blood. It also helps in repairing the damaged cells and fights harmful free radicals in the body.
- Paneer Doda for healing wounds: Paneer Doda has excellent healing properties. The paste prepared from paneer Doda can be applied on external wounds to speed up the healing process.
- Paneer Doda for menstrual disorders: Paneer Doda is very useful for women with menstrual disorders. It helps to treat irregular menstruation, painful menstruation and purifies the uterus.
- Paneer Doda for Low urine output: Paneer Doda promotes increased production of urine. The juice of this plant has diuretic properties that help one relieve the difficulty of passing urine and also provides relief from painful urination.
- It CONFERS a sense of well-being in patients and promotes symptomatic relief in diseases like asthma, weakness, dizziness, pain in legs and body ache.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Count your sugar and Cholesterol level before beginning of the course. Count after 10 days, 20 days and 30 days. You will see what difference it is making."
Safety: 5-7 masha (5-7 gm)